If you are looking to will give wings to your droning fantasy, here is a list of top RTF racing drones 2019 as per most drones reviewers on the net. There are a variety of classes of racing drones, with drones for every skill-level and also for every budget.
RTF racing Drones are Ready to fly drones, you don’t need any assembly in order to fly an RTF quadcopter. All you have to do is charge the battery, installing of propellers and connecting the controller with the drone.
Drone racing is becoming more than a sport, a competitive and challenging one. As a pilot In drone racing, you have to fly your drones at a high speed. Though the pilots do not fly along, the view is of something as if they are flying around.
Top RTF racing drones 2019:
Walkera F210 3D Professional Racer Quadcopter Drone
Walkera F210 3D improved edition is one of the top RTF racing drones 2019 and the fastest one. For easy maintenance, the walkera F210 3D comes with a modular design. With a new bow body design and carbon fiber material, it has superior ruggedness and anti-drop ability.
Though improved small details , it will definitely give you more satisfactionAxis equidistant design ensures the gravity center of the aircraft in the middle, which makes the flight more stable and turning agiler.
With Brushless motor plus guard landing cushion frame design, the F210 3D edition passed various rigorous reliability tests, includingdrop test crash test bending resistance test high and low temperature humidity test and etc.
These tests show unprecedented racer’s quality and
guarantee safe flight. A combination of different modules enclosed modular design F210 3D edition is safe, and anti-crash, easy to install and disassemble.
With the latest F3 Flight system, the professional speed controller and 5.8G image transmission the players set the speed freely according to their needs.
By selecting and combining modules, the player can DIY the F210 3D Edition to different products, which can need the different demands of various players.
For an improved vision, The Walkera F210 3D, comes with Night Vision HD Camera with one million pixels, high-definition night vision lens and high-performance sensors. Its photosensitive sensors can automatically adjust according to the brightness of light.
When in dark places, the chip can easily switch to infrared surveillance mode to ensure the aircraft traverse normally. There is no restriction to the light, so the players can fly the racer at daytime or at night.
In manual mode, the player can freely adjust the angle of the camera according to their needs. It is easy and convenient. While In pursuit of larger vision and clearer pictures, we adopt night vision camera lens which has a large view, its framing angle up to 120 °, and more images in visual.
So in the big scenes and special expressiveness angle the camera will give you strong visual impact, and make the flight more passionate.
RISE Vusion 250 FPV RTF Drone
When you think about racing drones, The RISE Vusion is one of the first of it’s kind, a Modular Completely Ready To Fly ( RTF ) Race Drone that doesn’t hold back on any of it’s offered features!
if you opt for bying the full pack, there is everything included from the First Person View (FPV) Goggles including LCD screen! Once these are in place on your head you will feel a little weird at first, but this soon passes, and it will give you a unique perspective and will add to your whole flying experience. You should get into this FPV Drone for around $340 which is not bad for what you are getting here.
- 100% complete and Ready-to-Fly FPV Race Pack – no soldering, assembly or kit-bashing required.
- The first – and only – injection-molded racing drone designed with FPV in mind.
- A quality LCD monitor and FPV goggles provide pilots with an immersive First Person View flying experience.
- The video transmitter uses 5.8GHz technology so pilots can watch flights in real time, without latency.
- The video transmitter features eight Raceband Channels reserved for pro FPV racing.
- Modular, injection-molded construction adds impact resistance. Pieces insert and bolt on so pilots can be up and running in no time.
- A micro memory card slot makes it possible to transfer flying footage from the on-board
- 600TVL FPV camera without sacrificing video quality. Compatible with cards up to 32GB capacity.
- A 3S LiPo battery, AC charger and 4AA batteries round out the RTF package.
ARRIS FPV250 Mini RC Racing Drone
he Arris FPV250 provides amazing quality with sophisticated features. This FPV 250 comes with FrSky 4RSB receiver, that works with the frisky transmitter.
This drone uses high-quality S2205 2300KV motor and ARRIS Falcon BLHeli 20A ESC for fast speed.
When it comes to its camera, the quality of video from the 700TVL is unparalleled, with zero delays. Before shipping out, all the parts are assembled and tested by professional techniques. The only thing you need on your own is your own radio set and battery.
ARRIS X-Speed 250B RTF RC Racing Drone
The assembled RTF version of this Arris X-Speed comes with all the features tuned, tried and tested, ready for you to let loose. Being able to adjust the FPV camera angle from 0 to 45 degrees gives you complete control in terms of the high-quality camera.
A great feature is the vibration dampening plate that ensures video quality is unshaken. The simple structure frame installed with tower structure ESC/PDB makes it easy to assemble and repair, making it a great option for beginner drone racers.
1. Simple structure frame installed with tower structure ESC/PDB, easy to assemble and easy to repair.
2. Big inner space, 268mm wheeabase, 6inches propeller and other equipements is compatible
3. The tower comes with integrated OSD, no need to install it separately
4. The angle of the FPV camera is adjustable from 0 to 45 degree
5. 4mm thick arms, super strong and durable
6. Newly released high efficiency S2205 2300KV motor provides you better performance and longer working life
7. High safety 4S 1500mah 50C lipo battery
LHI QAV FULL CARBON FIBER 250mm Racing Drone:
The full Carbon Fiber frame kit makes this racing drone fantastically light, with great intensity. It is arguably one of the best racing drone frames out there.
the LHI Full Carbon Fiber 250 is designed for pursuing fast speed. It can reach up to 900m off the ground.
Those pilots who have not yet mastered stable flying may want to look for a different option as the open pilot flight controller is sometimes not as stable as the commercial flight controller.
The HD camera, image transmission and replacement components allow you to change it however you wish. Definitely in our top five for the best racing drone.
to be continued…